Is My Backing Really That Important???
YES IT IS!!
The quilt backing is just as important as the quilt top. You have invested many hours of time creating such a beautiful treasure, don't short change the importance of your backing!
- Make sure the backing is squared up (even sides & top).
- Use horizontal seams when possible (we recommend 1/2" seams).
- Remove selvages. Leaving a selvage on can create puckering of the seam.
- Quilt back should be 4" larger than the quilt top in width & length.
- We don't accept bedding sheets as backing.